Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Quarter Moon in the Night Sky


The moon has been hanging low in the night sky as it emerges from the darkness that was a new moon.  If you are one that gardens by the moon's cycles this would be a good time to plant some seeds for the new year's garden.  Unfortunately, my seed starting plans are indefinitely on hold until I find a place to live that will let me garden again.  For now I may settle for a few pots of lettuce under my grow lights.  Perhaps a few carrots and radishes too for good measure. 

I don't know what kicked off the craving for gardening that I find myself with day after day.  It seems as though once I had a taste of what I could do, I just wanted more and more of it.  I'm more than a little heartbroken that I had to leave such an awesome garden spot behind.  At least the door is always open for dreams of future gardens.  As the first quarter waxes into a full moon I will be planning for the future of my gardening life....where ever it may be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment