Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Taking a Break

This week has been a vacation of sorts for me because I have family in town visiting from halfway across the country.  I'm sorry about the lull in posts and pictures, but I value spending time with my family and so the blog has been put on the back burner for a little while.  That is not to say that the garden is being neglected - far from it.  Most of the things I have harvested this week have been eaten directly from the ground (and were delicious I might add) so there were no pictures to be taken.  I'm not gonna lie - I take great pride in my ability to feed my visiting family members with food that I have sown and nurtured in my backyard.  I am happy to share the experience of fresh picked veggies with them and I think they enjoy it immensely as well.  It only serves to encourage my dream of growing food for others for a living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment