Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hand Made Hats

Have I mentioned that I crochet in my spare time?  One of my favorite things to make are hats
because there are infinite colors to mix and match and design is only limited by my own imagination.  I finally have worked up enough of a collection that I thought I would show them off here.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At some point I will have enough to make a decent display for a craft show.  The thicker hats are the easiest to make and are super warm.  The thinner hats can be very time consuming but are easier to work patterns into.  With thinner yarns I have even made a couple brimmed hats that are pretty cute though I need to figure out how to make the brims sturdier because they tend to collapse when I wear them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment